Rams vs Falcons Game Info
Los Angeles Rams (3-3, 2-1 Away) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (1-5, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 20, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Rams vs Falcons Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAR: (-156) | ATL: (+136)
Spread: LAR: -3 (-110) | ATL: +3 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAR: 74% | ATL: 26%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: LAR: (+2100) | ATL: (+25000)
Rams vs Falcons Betting Trends
- The Rams are 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games against Atlanta.
- The Rams are 4-2 ATS in their last six games this season.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Atlanta's last eight games.
- Atlanta is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games.
Rams vs Falcons Stats
- The Rams are averaging 25.5 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 10 in the NFL).
- The Rams are surrendering 25.7 PPG this season (T-No. 24 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is averaging 22.5 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is surrendering 31.0 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- The Rams lost to the San Francisco 49ers, 20-7, at home in Week 6.
- Atlanta lost to the Arizona Cardinals, 34-33, on the road in Week 6.
Rams vs Falcons Prop Bet
All Rams-Falcons odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Atlanta Falcons) Total Points: Over 26.5 (-110) – The Falcons' defense has been the main reason that they find themselves at 1-5 at this point in the year, but Atlanta's offense has been solid so far, especially in recent weeks. Atlanta has averaged 32.5 PPG across its last two contests, which matches up quite favorably against a Rams' defense that's allowed 35.0 PPG in its last three games. Additionally, the Falcons have had an incredible home-field advantage over the Rams in recent seasons, having scored at least 31 points in each of their last four home games against Los Angeles.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.