Raiders vs Browns Week 8 Game Info
NFL Week 8 Game
Las Vegas Raiders (3-3, 2-1 Away) vs. Cleveland Browns (5-2, 3-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: FirstEnergy Stadium – Cleveland, OH
Raiders vs Browns Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LV: (-102) | CLE: (-116)
Spread: LV: +1.5 (-115) | CLE: -2.5 (-105)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LV: (67%) | CLE: (33%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LV: (+8500) | CLE: (+4400)
Raiders vs Browns Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Raiders
Raiders vs Browns Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of the Raiders' last six games.
- Las Vegas has gone 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Cleveland is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Cleveland's last six games.
Raiders vs Browns Stats
- Las Vegas is averaging 28.5 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Las Vegas is surrendering 32.8 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is averaging 28.6 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is surrendering 31.6 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.