Cover Photo: Getty Images
Phillies vs Nationals Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (39-32, 16-18 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (33-38, 17-17 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Phillies vs Nationals Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+162) | WSH: (-188)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-126) | WSH: -1.5 (+108)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 57% | WSH: 43%
Probable Pitcher: PHI: Zach Eflin (6-6, 2.81 ERA) | WSH: Patrick Corbin (5-5, 4.11 ERA)
Phillies vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of Philadelphia's last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last six road games against Washington.
- The total has hit the over in five of Washington's last six games.
- Philadelphia is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
Phillies vs Nationals Stats
- Zach Eflin has a 3.51 ERA and 3-1 record in five career starts against the Nationals.
- Patrick Corbin has a 3.58 ERA and 3-2 record in six career starts against the Phillies.
- The Phillies are averaging 4.87 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- The Nationals are averaging 4.96 runs per game this season (tied for No. 14 in MLB).
Phillies vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Phillies-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 (+115) – The first matchup in Wednesday's doubleheader features a Philadelphia team that has struggled to score early on the road and a Washington squad that similarly struggled to find offense early at home. The Phillies have scored a first-inning run in seven of their 34 away games this season. The Nationals have scored in the first frame in 10 of their 34 home contests this year.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.