Phillies vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 11
By Duel Staff
The Philadelphia Phillies will face the Arizona Diamondbacks in MLB action on Saturday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (29-29) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (28-32)
- Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-250) | ARI: (+205)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-126) | ARI: +1.5 (+105)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The Phillies will start Zack Wheeler (4-3) versus the Diamondbacks and Madison Bumgarner (2-5).
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (71.9%)
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
Philadelphia is the favorite, -250 on the moneyline, while Arizona is a +205 underdog on the road.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Spread
The Phillies are hosting the Diamondbacks and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Phillies are -126 to cover the runline, with the Diamondbacks being +105.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
The Phillies-Diamondbacks game on June 11 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -105 and the under at -115.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been favorites in 34 games this season and have come away with the win 18 times (52.9%) in those contests.
- Oddsmakers have given Philadelphia the best odds of winning they have seen this season with a -245 moneyline listed for this contest.
- Philadelphia and their opponents have hit the over in 35 of their 59 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks have gone 21-28 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 42.9% of those games).
- Arizona has played as a moneyline underdog of +200 or longer in only two games this season, which they lost both.
- In the 60 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Arizona, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-35-0).