Ohio vs Akron Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for MAC Tournament Quarterfinal Game
By Zach Brunner
Ohio vs Akron Basketball Game Info
MAC Tournament - Quarterfinal Game
No. 8 Ohio Bobcats (17-15, 8-10 MAC) vs. No. 1 Akron Zips (24-7, 14-4 MAC)
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse — Cleveland, OH
Ohio vs Akron Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OHIO: (+140) | AKR: (-165)
Spread: OHIO: +3.5 (-110) | AKR: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 142 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OHIO: 18% | AKR: 82%
Ohio vs Akron Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio vs Akron Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Akron defeated Ohio, 74-67, in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on March 3, 2020.
- Akron is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Ohio.
- Akron is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Ohio.
- The head-to-head series record between Ohio and Akron is tied, 33-33, through their 66 all-time meetings prior to Thursday's MAC Tournament quarterfinal matchup.
- Ohio is 7-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Akron's last 11 games.
- Ohio defeated Central Michigan, 85-65, in the first round of the MAC Tournament on Monday, March 9.
- Akron defeated Kent State, 79-76, at home in its most recent game on Friday, March 6.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.