Nuggets vs Pistons Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 25
NBA action on Tuesday includes the Denver Nuggets taking on the Detroit Pistons.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nuggets vs Pistons Game Info
- Denver Nuggets (24-21) vs. Detroit Pistons (11-35)
- Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Little Caesars Arena -- Detroit, Michigan
Nuggets vs Pistons Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DEN: (-320) | DET: (+260)
- Spread: DEN: -7.5 (-110) | DET: +7.5 (-110)
- Total: 219 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nuggets vs Pistons Betting Trends
- Denver has beaten the spread 18 times in 45 games.
- The Nuggets' ATS record as 7.5-point favorites or more is 3-8.
- Out of 45 Denver games so far this season, 25 have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Detroit is 23-23-0 this season.
- The Pistons are 15-12 as 7.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Out of 46 Detroit games so far this season, 22 have hit the over.
Nuggets vs Pistons Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nuggets win (74.9%)
Nuggets vs Pistons Point Spread
The Nuggets are at the Pistons, and favored by 7.5 points (-110 to cover). Detroit, the underdog, is -110.
Nuggets vs Pistons Over/Under
Nuggets vs Pistonss, on January 25, has an over/under of 219, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Nuggets vs Pistons Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Nuggets vs. Pistons reveal Denver as the favorite (-320) and Detroit as the underdog (+260) despite being the home team.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!