Northeastern vs North Carolina Spread, Line, Odds, Prediction & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Northeastern vs UNC Basketball Game Info
Northeastern Huskies (9-7, 4-6 Away) vs. North Carolina Tar Heels (12-7, 6-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Dean E. Smith Center – Chapel Hill, NC
Northeastern vs UNC Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEU: (+900) | UNC: (-1475)
Spread: NEU: +16.5 (-110) | UNC: -16.5 (-110)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEU: (41%) | UNC: (59%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NEU: (N/A) | UNC: (+6500)
Northeastern vs UNC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Northeastern vs UNC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever meeting in the all-time, head-to-head series between Northeastern and UNC.
- Northeastern is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Northeastern's last six games.
- UNC is 8-0 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of UNC's last 20 games.
- Northeastern lost to Towson, 68-57, in its most recent game on Feb. 14, 2021.
- UNC lost to Virginia, 60-48, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.