Navy vs Air Force Week 5 Game Info
College Football Week 5
Navy Midshipmen (1-1, 1-0 Away) vs. Air Force Falcons (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Falcon Stadium – USAF Academy, CO
Coverage: CBSSN (CBS Sports Network)
Navy vs Air Force Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NAVY: (-290) | AF: (+225)
Spread: NAVY: -6.5 (-115) | AF: +6.5 (-105)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NAVY: (54%) | AF: (46%)
Navy vs Air Force Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Navy: (46.5%) | Air Force: (53.5%)
Navy vs Air Force Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Navy defeated Air Force, 34-25, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 5, 2019.
- Navy is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Air Force.
- Navy is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Air Force.
- Navy is 10-5 in its last 15 head-to-head matchups against Air Force.
- Navy defeated Tulane, 27-24, on the road in Week 3.
- Air Force finished the 2019 season with an 11-2 record.
FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.