Michigan vs Penn State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
No. 16 Michigan Wolverines (5-1, 3-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 7 Penn State Nittany Lions (6-0, 3-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Beaver Stadium – University Park, PA
Michigan vs Penn State Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (+240) | PSU: (-310)
Spread: MICH: +7.5 (-110) | PSU: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MICH: 34% | PSU: 66%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: MICH: (+6000) | PSU: (+6000)
Michigan vs Penn State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Penn State, 42-7, at Michigan Stadium in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 3, 2018.
- Michigan is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Penn State.
- Penn State is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Michigan.
- Penn State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups at home against Michigan.
- Michigan defeated Illinois, 42-25, on the road in Week 7.
- Penn State defeated Iowa, 17-12, on the road in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.