Liverpool vs West Ham Odds, Prediction, Line, Spread, Date, Start Time, EPL Stream & How to Watch
By Zach Brunner
Liverpool vs West Ham Match Info, Location & Start Time
2020-21 English Premier League Soccer
Liverpool (4-1-1, 13 points) vs. West Ham United (2-2-2, 8 points)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Start Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Anfield — Liverpool, England
Liverpool vs West Ham Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LIV: (-280) | WHU: (+650) | DRAW: (+420)
Spread: LIV: -1 (+105) | WHU: +1 (+220)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (+106) | Under: (-130)
Team to Score the First Goal: LIV: (-290) | WHU: (+220) I NO GOALS: (+2500)
Liverpool vs West Ham Prediction & Expert Picks
All EPL expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Liverpool Wins
Percentages: Liverpool (49%) | West Ham (16%) | Draw (29%)
Liverpool vs West Ham Betting Trends & Stats
- Liverpool sits tied for first place in the 2020-21 Premier League table with a 4-1-1 (W-D-L) record and 13 points.
- West Ham sits tied for 12th place in the 2020-21 Premier League table with a 2-2-2 record and 8 points.
- Liverpool defeated West Ham, 3-2, in the most recent EPL meeting between these two on Feb. 24, 2020.
- Liverpool is 4-1-0 in its last five head-to-head meetings with West Ham.
- Liverpool is 3-1-1 in its five Premier League matchups this season.
- West Ham is 2-2-1 in its five Premier League matchups this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!