Kentucky vs Texas Tech Basketball Game Info
Big 12/SEC Challenge 2020
No. 15 Kentucky Wildcats (14-4, 2-1 Away) vs. No. 18 Texas Tech Red Raiders (12-6, 9-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: United Supermarkets Arena – Lubbock, TX
Kentucky vs Texas Tech Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (+150) | TTU: (-180)
Spread: UK: +3.5 (-105) | TTU: -3.5 (-115)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UK: 67% | TTU: 33%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UK: (+2400) | TTU: (+5000)
Kentucky vs Texas Tech Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 70.1%
Kentucky vs Texas Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kentucky defeated Texas Tech in the most recent meeting between these two, on Dec. 17, 1994.
- Kentucky is 4-0 in the four all-time, head-to-head meetings with Texas Tech.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Kentucky's last eight games.
- Texas Tech is 4-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- Kentucky defeated Georgia, 89-79, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 21.
- Texas Tech lost to TCU, 65-54, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 21.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.