Kansas State vs Kansas Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Feb. 22 College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Kansas State vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
Kansas State Wildcats (14-12, 6-8 Big 12) vs. No. 5 Kansas Jayhawks (22-4, 11-2 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2022
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse — Lawrence, KS
Kansas State vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KSU: (+580) | KU: (-880)
Spread: KSU: +12.5 (-114) | KU: -12.5 (-106)
Total: 142 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KSU: (+50000) | KU: (+1500)
Kansas State vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kansas Jayhawks win (87.6%)
Kansas State vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas is 124-57 straight up in 181 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas State.
- Kansas defeated Kansas State, 78-75, during their most recent meeting on Jan. 22, 2022.
- Kansas State is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Kansas State's last six games.
- Kansas is 19-1 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Kansas' last six games against Kansas State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.