Miller vs Roberts Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 3 Catchweight Bout
Jim "A-10" Miller (31-14-0, 1 N/C, 4 KO's, 17 Submissions) vs. Roosevelt "The Predator" Roberts (10-1-0, 3 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 20, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the first fight on the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Miller vs Roberts Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 3 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jim Miller: (+192)
- Roosevelt Roberts: (-240)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Miller by KO/TKO: (+1100)
- Miller by Points: (+600)
- Miller by Submission: (+430)
- Roberts by KO/TKO: (+410)
- Roberts by Points: (+180)
- Roberts by Submission: (+380)
Miller vs Roberts Betting Trends
- Jim Miller lost to Scott Holtzman, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Roosevelt Roberts defeated Brok Weaver, by submission, in his most recent bout on May 30, 2020.
- Miller averages 2.83 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40 percent accuracy rate.
- Roberts averages 3.12 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49 percent accuracy rate.
- Miller averages 3.02 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59 percent defense rate.
- Roberts averages 2.26 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53 percent defense rate.
- Miller averages 1.9 submission attempts per 15 minutes.
- Roberts has a takedown accuracy rate of 57 percent.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.