Evansville vs SIU Basketball Game Info
Evansville Purple Aces (2-4, 0-0 MVC) vs. Southern Illinois Salukis (6-0, 0-0 MVC)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 27, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Banterra Center – Carbondale, IL
Evansville vs SIU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EVAN: (+340) | SIU: (-430)
Spread: EVAN: +8.5 (-110) | SIU: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 128.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: EVAN: (18%) | SIU: (82%)
Evansville vs SIU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Southern Illinois: 77.4%
Evansville vs SIU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Southern Illinois defeated Evansville, 70-53, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 20, 2020.
- Southern Illinois is 38-30 in its 68 all-time head-to-head meetings with Evansville.
- Southern Illinois is 4-1 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with Evansville.
- Evansville is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Evansville's last eight games.
- Southern Illinois is 6-0 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Southern Illinois' last five games.
- Evansville lost to Belmont, 72-63, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 21, 2020.
- Southern Illinois defeated Butler, 76-73, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 21, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.