Drake vs Valparaiso Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Drake vs Valparaiso Basketball Game Info
No. 25 Drake Bulldogs (18-0, 9-0 MVC) vs. Valparaiso Crusaders (6-12, 3-6 MVC)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 7, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Athletics-Recreation Center – Valparaiso, IN
Drake vs Valparaiso Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DRAKE: (-1000) | VAL: (+660)
Spread: DRAKE: -11.5 (-120) | VAL: +11.5 (-102)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DRAKE: (61%) | VAL: (39%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DRAKE: (+7500) | VAL: (N/A)
Drake vs Valparaiso Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Drake vs Valparaiso Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Drake defeated Valparaiso, 80-77, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 6, 2021.
- The all-time, head-to-head series between Drake and Valparaiso is tied 4-4.
- Drake is 14-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Drake's last six games.
- Valparaiso is 6-1-1 ATS in its last eight games against Drake.
- The total has hit the under in six of Valparaiso's last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.