Dominic Thiem vs Matteo Berrettini Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for ATP 500 Round Robin Match
By Larry Rupp
Thiem vs Berrettini ATP 500 Schedule & Info
ATP 500 Men's Singles Match Info
No. 3 Dominic Thiem vs. No. 10 Matteo Berrettini
Date: Monday, February 1, 2021
Start Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: John Cain Arena — Melbourne, AUS
Thiem vs Berrettini Odds & Set Betting
All Thiem-Berrettini betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Dominic Thiem: (-275) | Matteo Berrettini: (+198)
To Win 1st Set: Dominic Thiem: (-205) | Matteo Berrettini: (+152)
Set Betting: Dominic Thiem: 2-0 (+110) | 2-1 (+240)
Set Betting: Matteo Berrettini: 2-0 (+430) | 2-1 (+480)
Thiem vs Berrettini Expert Prediction & Pick
All ATP 500 expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Thiem to win in three sets
Thiem vs Berrettini Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
- The all-time, head-to-head series between Thiem and Berrettini is currently tied 2-2.
- Berrettini defeated Thiem in straight sets, 2-0, in their most recent meeting on Nov. 14, 2019.
- Thiem lost to Daniil Medvedev in three sets, 2-1, in his most recent match on Nov. 22, 2020.
- Berrettini lost to Alexander Bublik in straight sets, 2-0, in his most recent match on Jan. 11, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.