Smith vs Klein Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 272 — Early Prelims Lightweight Bout
Devonte "King Kage" Smith (11-3-0, 10 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. L'udovit "Mr. Highlight" Klein (17-4-0, 8 KO's, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 5, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the early prelims card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: UFC Fight Pass
Smith vs Klein Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 272 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Devonte Smith: (-215)
- L'udovit Klein: (+172)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Smith by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Smith by Points: (N/A)
- Smith by Submission: (N/A)
- Klein by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Klein by Points: (N/A)
- Klein by Submission: (N/A)
Smith vs Klein Prediction
UFC 272 Smith-Klein prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Devonte Smith (66%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (72%)
Smith vs Klein Betting Trends & Stats
- Devonte Smith lost to Jamie Mullarkey, by TKO, in his last fight on Oct. 2, 2021.
- L'udovit Klein lost to Nate Landwehr, by submission, in his last fight on Oct. 16, 2021.
- Smith averages 5.10 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Klein averages 3.35 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Smith averages 3.86 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Klein averages 4.58 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 46% defense rate.
- Smith has an 80% takedown defense rate.
- Klein averages 2.10 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.