Smith vs Mullarkey Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 38 — Preliminary Card Lightweight Bout
Devonte "King Kage" Smith (11-2-0, 10 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Jamie Mullarkey (13-4-0, 8 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Smith vs Mullarkey Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 38 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Devonte Smith: (-158)
- Jamie Mullarkey: (+128)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Smith by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Smith by Points: (N/A)
- Smith by Submission: (N/A)
- Mullarkey by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Mullarkey by Points: (N/A)
- Mullarkey by Submission: (N/A)
Smith vs Mullarkey Prediction
UFC Vegas 38 Smith-Mullarkey prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Devonte Smith (72%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (75%)
Smith vs Mullarkey Betting Trends & Stats
- Devonte Smith defeated Justin Jaynes, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Jamie Mullarkey defeated Khama Worthy, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on March 27, 2021.
- Smith averages 5.64 significant strikes landed per minute with a 55% accuracy rate.
- Mullarkey averages 2.02 significant strikes landed per minute with a 34% accuracy rate.
- Smith averages 2.65 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- Mullarkey averages 4.65 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 43% defense rate.
- Smith has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- Mullarkey has a 30% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.