Costa Rica vs Canada Match Info & Start Time
2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup — Quarterfinals
Costa Rica vs. Canada
Date: Sunday, July 25, 2021
Start Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium — Arlington, TX
Costa Rica vs Canada Spread & Odds
All CONCACAF Gold Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COS: (+125) | CAN: (+220) | DRAW: (+200)
Spread: COS: -1 (+380) | CAN: +1 (-175)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+126) | Under: (-176)
Team to Score the First Goal: COS: (-120) | CAN: (+125) I NO GOALS: (+650)
Costa Rica vs Canada Prediction & Expert Pick
All CONCACAF Gold Cup expert picks and predictions are according to FootballPredictions.
Total Goals: Under 2.5
Costa Rica vs Canada Betting Trends & Stats
- Costa Rica played Canada to a 1-1 draw in a Gold Cup match during their last head-to-head matchup on July 11, 2017.
- Costa Rica defeated Jamaica, 1-0, in its most recent match on Tuesday, July 20.
- Canada lost to USA, 1-0, in its most recent match on Sunday, July 18.
- Costa Rica is 3-0-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- Canada is 2-0-1 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.