Clemson vs Notre Dame ACC Championship Game Info
ACC Championship College Football Game
No. 3 Clemson Tigers (9-1, 8-1 ACC) vs. No. 2 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (10-0, 9-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium – Charlotte, NC
Clemson vs Notre Dame Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (-420) | ND: (+310)
Spread: CLEM: -10.5 (-106) | ND: +10.5 (-114)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLEM: (31%) | ND: (69%)
Clemson vs Notre Dame Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Clemson: (70.7%) | Notre Dame: (29.3%)
Clemson vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame defeated Clemson, 47-40 in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Clemson is 3-2 in the five all-time, head-to-head matchups against Notre Dame.
- The total has hit the over in five of Clemson's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Notre Dame's last nine games.
- Clemson defeated Virginia Tech, 45-10, on the road in its most recent matchup.
- Notre Dame defeated Syracuse, 45-21, at home in its most recent matchup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!