Clemson vs Georgia Tech Basketball Game Info
No. 20 Clemson Tigers (9-2, 3-2 ACC) vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (6-3, 2-1 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 20, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: McCamish Pavilion – Atlanta, GA
Clemson vs Georgia Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (-136) | GT: (+116)
Spread: CLEM: -2.5 (-104) | GT: +2.5 (-118)
Total: 128.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLEM: (77%) | GT: (23%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CLEM: (+5500) | GT: (+10000)
Clemson vs Georgia Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia Tech: 41.2%
Clemson vs Georgia Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech defeated Clemson, 65-62, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Mar. 6, 2020.
- Clemson is 62-46 in its 108 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Georgia Tech.
- Georgia Tech is 5-5 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Clemson.
- Clemson is 1-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Clemson's last five games.
- Georgia Tech is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Georgia Tech's last seven games.
- Then-No. 12 Clemson lost to then-No. 18 Virginia, 85-50, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Georgia Tech defeated Wake Forest, 70-54, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 3, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.