Chiefs vs Patriots Game Info
Kansas City Chiefs (8-4, 5-1 Away) vs. New England Patriots (10-2, 5-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Gillette Stadium – Foxboro, MA
Chiefs vs Patriots Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (+144) | NE: (-166)
Spread: KC: +3 (-110) | NE: -3 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KC: 83% | NE: 17%
Odds to Win AFC Championship: KC: (+550) | NE: (+180)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: KC: (+1100) | NE: (+380)
Chiefs vs Patriots Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of Kansas City's last five games against New England.
- Kansas City is 5-1 straight up in its last six road games.
- New England is 11-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 games.
- New England is 20-0 straight up in its last 20 home games.
Chiefs vs Patriots Stats
- Kansas City is averaging 29.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 22.1 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- New England is averaging 26.8 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- New England is surrendering 12.1 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Kansas City defeated the Oakland Raiders, 40-9, at home in Week 13.
- New England lost to the Houston Texans, 28-2, on the road in Week 13.
Chiefs vs Patriots Prop Bet
All Chiefs-Patriots odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team Total Points (New England): Under 26.5 (-108) – The Patriots had one of the most dominant offensive units in the league through the first half of the season, but they've looked anything but that in recent weeks. New England has failed to score more than 22 points in each of its last four games, averaging just 17.3 points per game (PPG) over its last three contests (No. 25 in the NFL). The Chiefs, by no means, have a dominant stop unit, but they've done a surprisingly good job of limiting the damage on the road, allowing 20.7 PPG away from Arrowhead (No. 12 in the NFL).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.