Brewers vs Nationals Game Info
2019 NL Wild Card
Milwaukee Brewers (89-73, 40-41 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (93-69, 50-31 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2019
Time: 8:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Brewers vs Nationals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+160) | WAS: (-186)
Spread: MIL: +1.5 (-134) | WAS: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 25% | WAS: 75%
Probable Pitcher: MIL: Brandon Woodruff (11-3, 3.62 ERA) | WAS: Max Scherzer (11-7, 2.92 ERA)
Brewers vs Nationals Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Washington.
- Milwaukee is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Milwaukee is 5-1 ATS in its last six road games against Washington.
- Washington is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- Washington is 8-0 straight up in its last eight games and 9-1 over its last 10 games.
Brewers vs Nationals Stats
- Milwaukee averaged 4.75 runs per game in the 2019 regular season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Washington averaged 5.39 runs per game in the 2019 regular season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Brandon Woodruff is 2-0 with a 0.26 ERA in four career appearances (two starts) against Washington.
- Max Scherzer is 2-2 with a 2.29 ERA in nine career appearances (eight starts) against Milwaukee.
Brewers vs Nationals Prop Bet
At the time of publication, only the spread, moneyline and total odds were available on FanDuel Sportsbook. However, as soon as prop bets are available for the Brewers-Nationals 2019 NL Wild Card matchup, they will be reflected below.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.