Brewers vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 3
By Duel Staff
The Milwaukee Brewers versus the Cincinnati Reds is on the MLB schedule for Tuesday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Brewers vs Reds Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (14-8) vs. Cincinnati Reds (3-19)
- Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-275) | CIN: (+225)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-118) | CIN: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Brewers vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Milwaukee Brewers will hand the ball to Brandon Woodruff (2-1, 6.45 ERA) looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Reds will counter with Tyler Mahle (1-3, 6.45).
Brewers vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (63.1%)
Brewers vs Reds Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Reds-Brewers, Cincinnati is the underdog at +225, and Milwaukee is -275 playing at home.
Brewers vs Reds Spread
- The Brewers are hosting the Reds and are favored by 1.5 runs (-118 to cover) on the runline. Cincinnati is -102 to cover.
Brewers vs Reds Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Brewers-Reds on May 3, with the over being -104 and the under -118.
Brewers vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been victorious in 12, or 63.2%, of the 19 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given Milwaukee this season with a -275 moneyline set for this game.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have hit the over in seven of their 22 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Reds have compiled a 3-15 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 16.7% of those games).
- Cincinnati has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of +225 or longer.
- Cincinnati has had an over/under set by bookmakers 20 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 10 of those games (10-9-1).