Auburn vs Northwestern 2020 Vrbo Citrus Bowl Game Info
Vrbo Citrus Bowl Game
Auburn Tigers (6-4) vs. No. 14 Northwestern Wildcats (6-2)
Date: Friday, Jan. 1, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Camping World Stadium – Orlando, FL
Auburn vs Northwestern Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (+160) | NW: (-200)
Spread: AUB: +3.5 (-110) | NW: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AUB: (38%) | NW: (62%)
Auburn vs Northwestern Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Auburn: (60.0%) | Northwestern: (40.0%)
Auburn vs Northwestern Strength of Schedule
- Auburn went 0-3 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
- Northwestern went 1-1 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
Auburn vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Auburn is 1-0 all-time in one game against Northwestern and the Tigers won the only head-to-head matchup, 38-35, on Jan. 1, 2010.
- The total has hit the under in six of Auburn's last seven games.
- Northwestern is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Auburn defeated Mississippi State, 24-10, in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Northwestern lost to Ohio State, 22-10, in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.