Arizona vs Colorado Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
By Larry Rupp
Arizona vs Colorado Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Arizona Wildcats (0-5, 0-2 Pac-12) vs. Colorado Buffaloes (1-4, 0-2 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Folsom Field – Boulder, CO
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Arizona vs Colorado Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARIZ: (+250) | COLO: (-325)
Spread: ARIZ: +7.5 (-118) | COLO: -7.5 (-104)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARIZ: (N/A) | COLO: (N/A)
Arizona vs Colorado Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Arizona: (23.3%) | Colorado: (76.7%)
Arizona vs Colorado Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Colorado is 15-8 straight up in 23 all-time head-to-head matchups against Arizona.
- Colorado defeated Arizona, 24-13, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Arizona is 0-7 straight up in its last seven away games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Arizona's last 13 games.
- Colorado is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Colorado's last six games against Arizona.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.