Appalachian State vs Tennessee Spread, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball
By Zach Brunner
App State vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
Appalachian State Mountaineers (4-1, 2-0 Away) vs. No. 10 Tennessee Volunteers (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena – Knoxville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
App State vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: APP: (+1600) | TENN: (-4500)
Spread: APP: +18.5 (-110) | TENN: -18.5 (-110)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: APP: (28%) | TENN: (72%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: APP: (N/A) | TENN: (+2000)
App State vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Appalachian State: 10.5%
App State vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tennessee defeated Appalachian State, 103-94, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Nov. 15, 2016.
- Tennessee is 5-0 in its five all-time head-to-head meetings with Appalachian State.
- Appalachian State is 3-0 against the spread (ATS) in its three games this season.
- Tennessee is 2-0 ATS in its two games this season.
- Appalachian State defeated Charlotte, 61-57, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 11, 2020.
- Tennessee defeated Cincinnati, 65-56, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!