76ers vs Rockets Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for NBA Game
76ers vs Rockets Game Info
Philadelphia 76ers (42-30, 11-26 Away) vs. Houston Rockets (44-27, 24-11 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 14, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
76ers vs Rockets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+168) | HOU: (-200)
Spread: PHI: +4.5 (-110) | HOU: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 230.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: 39% | HOU: 61%
76ers vs Rockets Predictions & Expert Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Houston -4.5
Over/Under: Over 230
76ers vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Philadelphia's last 13 games.
- Houston is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Houston's last six games.
76ers vs Rockets Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 110.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 108.5 PPG this season (T-No. 6 in the NBA).
- Houston is averaging 118.1 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 114.6 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.