Game Info: Oakland Raiders (1-6) at San Francisco 49ers (1-7)
- Date: Thursday, Nov. 1
- Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
- Location: Levi's Stadium – Santa Clara, CA
- Moneyline: Oakland Raiders (+120) | San Francisco 49ers (-138)
- Spread: Oakland Raiders (+2.5, -105) | San Francisco 49ers (-2.5, -115)
- Total: 45.5 – Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Raiders and 49ers are a combined 2-13 (.133) this season - the worst combined win pct. in a prime-time game in Week 8 or later since the 1970 merger (min. 5 games).— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 1, 2018
But Raiders have best chance to get No. 1 pick in 2019 NFL Draft, per FPI, while 49ers have the 3rd-best chance: pic.twitter.com/NEPNsPbUdR
- Since the 1970 merger, this game features the worst combined win percentage (.133) in a prime-time game in Week 8 or later.
- This will be the final time the Bay Area-based teams meet before the Raiders move to Las Vegas. The Raiders lead the all-time regular season series, 7-6.
Best Prop Bets:
- Longest Successful Field Goal: San Francisco 49ers (-125) – 49ers kicker Robbie Gould has been a lone bright spot for the 49ers this season, going 16-for-17 (94.1 percent) on field goals, hitting from a max distance of 51 yards. The Raiders have had a carousel of kickers this season, and their current one, Matt McCrane, is 5-for-9 with a long of just 44 yards.
- Jalen Richard: Over 57.5 Rushing/Receiving Yards (-108) – Richard has racked up at least 48 receiving yards five times this season, and at least 50 receiving yards in four of those. With Marshawn Lynch out of the way, Richard had his second-highest rushing total of the season last week. He's primed for a big game tonight.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.