The new PGA Tour season is well underway, it's already gearing up for its third major on the golf calendar with the U.S. Open next week. This week, tour players are traveling to St. George's Golf and Country Club in Etobicoke, ON for the RBC Canadian Open, set to start on Thursday, June 9.
The RBC Canadian Open Payout
The total value of the purse for RBC Canadian Open in 2022 is reportedly $8.7 million, with the winner set to receive a reported $1.57 million.
The RBC Canadian Open Field
The RBC Canadian Open Payout History
The winner of RBC Canadian Open has received over $1 million since 2013 and has now grown to an expected $1.57 million this season.
Below is a list of RBC Canadian Open winners and their payouts dating back the last 10 tournaments.
1. 2019 - Rory McIlroy ($1.37 million)
2. 2018 - Dustin Johnson ($1.12 million)
3. 2017 - Jhonattan Vegas ($1.08 million)
4. 2016 - Jhonattan Vegas ($1.06 million)
5. 2015 - Jason Day ($1.04 million)
6. 2014 - Tim Clark ($1.03 million)
7. 2013 - Brandt Snedeker ($1.01 million)
8. 2012 - Scott Piercy ($936 K)
9. 2011 - Sean O'Hair ($936 K)
10. 2010 - Carl Petterson ($918 K)
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.