Zverev vs Tsitsipas Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for Western & Southern Open Men's Semifinal
By Larry Rupp
Zverev vs Tsitsipas Schedule & Match Info
2021 Western & Southern Open Men's Semifinal
No. 3 Alexander Zverev vs. No. 2 Stefanos Tsitsipas
Date: Saturday, August 21, 2021
Start Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center — Mason, OH
Zverev vs Tsitsipas Odds & Set Betting
All Zverev-Tsitsipas betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Zverev: (-150) | Tsitsipas: (+118)
To Win 1st Set: Zverev: (-132) | Tsitsipas: (+108)
Set Betting: Zverev: 2-0 (+175) | 2-1 (+280)
Set Betting: Tsitsipas: 2-0 (+270) | 2-1 (+350)
Zverev vs Tsitsipas Prediction & Pick
All Western & Southern Open men's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Tsitsipas in 3 sets
Zverev vs Tsitsipas Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Stefanos Tsitsipas is 6-2 all-time in eight head-to-head matchups against Alexander Zverev.
- Tsitsipas defeated Zverev in five sets during their most recent head-to-head meeting on June 11, 2021.
- Zverev defeated No. 8 Casper Ruud in two sets in the quarterfinals of the 2021 Western & Southern Open.
- Tsitsipas defeated No. 12 Felix Auger-Aliassime in three sets in the quarterfinals of the 2021 Western & Southern Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.