Yankees vs Rays Game Info
New York Yankees (9-4, 5-3 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (6-7, 6-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, August 8, 2020
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
How to Watch: MLB Network
Yankees vs Rays Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-154) | TB: (+134)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+138) | TB: +1.5 (-164)
Total: 6 – Over: (+134) | Under: (-164)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYY: (93%) | TB: (7%)
World Series Odds: NYY: (+400) | TB: (+1500)
Yankees vs Rays Probable Pitchers
Yankees: Gerrit Cole (3-0, 2.55 ERA)
Rays: Tyler Glasnow (0-0, 3.12 ERA)
Yankees vs Rays Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay defeated the Yankees yesterday, 1-0, in their most recent matchup.
- The Yankees are 3-6 straight up in their last nine games against Tampa Bay.
- The Yankees have hit the under in each of their last five road games against Tampa Bay.
- Tampa Bay is 6-1 in its last seven home games.
- Tampa Bay has hit the under in four of its last five games.
Yankees vs Rays Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 5.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 6 in MLB).
- The Yankees are surrendering 4.00 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 4.00 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.85 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.