Yankees vs Blue Jays Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Yankees vs Blue Jays Game Info
New York Yankees (21-21, 7-14 Away) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (24-18, 10-5 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 9, 2020
Time: 6:37 p.m. EST
Venue: Sahlen Field – Buffalo, NY
How to Watch: MLB Network
Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-138) | TOR: (+120)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+114) | TOR: +1.5 (-134)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYY: (63%) | TOR: (37%)
World Series Odds: NYY: (+710) | TOR: (+3300)
Yankees vs Blue Jays Probable Pitchers
Yankees: Deivi Garcia (0-1, 3.38 ERA)
Blue Jays: Tanner Roark (2-1, 5.74 ERA)
Yankees vs Blue Jays Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Toronto Blue Jays
Over/Under: Under 10.5
Yankees vs Blue Jays Betting Trends
- Toronto defeated the Yankees yesterday, 2-1.
- The Yankees have lost each of their past five games.
- The Yankees are 2-4 straight up in their last six games against Toronto.
- The total has hit the over in four of Toronto's last six games.
- Toronto is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
Yankees vs Blue Jays Stats
- The Yankees are averaging 4.64 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- The Yankees are surrendering 4.57 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Toronto is averaging 5.00 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Toronto is surrendering 4.40 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.