Yankees vs Astros Game Info
2019 American League Championship Series Game 1
New York Yankees (103-59, 46-35 Away) vs. Houston Astros (107-55, 60-21 Home)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019
Time: 8:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Yankees vs Astros Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (+134) | HOU: (-154)
Spread: NYY: +1.5 (-146) | HOU: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 9 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYY: 51% | HOU: 49%
Probable Pitcher: NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (11-9, 4.45 ERA) | HOU: Zack Greinke (18-5, 2.93 ERA)
Yankees vs Astros Betting Trends
- The Yankees are 3-10 straight up in their last 13 games when playing on the road against Houston.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Yankees' last last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Houston's last six games playing at home against the Yankees.
- Houston is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
Astros vs Yankees Stats
- The Yankees averaged 5.82 runs per game in the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Houston averaged 5.68 runs per game in the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Masahiro Tanaka is 0-2 with a 6.62 ERA in seven career starts against Houston.
- Zack Greinke is 4-4 with a 5.05 ERA in 15 career appearances (12 starts) against the Yankees.
Yankees vs Astros Prop Bet
All Yankees-Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zack Greinke - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-118) — In 71 career innings pitched against the Yankees, Zack Greinke has struck out 55 batters, good for 6.93 K/9 innings. This season, the Yankees have struck out an average of 8.87 times per game, the 14th most in Major League Baseball. Greinke also had a higher strikeout rate at home this season, fanning 82 in 96 1/3 innings.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.