Yale vs UNC Basketball Game Info
Yale Bulldogs (10-3, 5-3 Away) vs. North Carolina Tar Heels (7-5, 3-2 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 30, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Dean E. Smith Center – Chapel Hill, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Yale vs UNC Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: YALE: (+235) | UNC: (-300)
Spread: YALE: +6.5 (-105) | UNC: -6.5 (-115)
Total: 133 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: YALE: 78% | UNC: 22%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: YALE: (+25000) | UNC: (+5000)
Yale vs UNC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
North Carolina: 64.5%
Yale vs UNC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- North Carolina defeated Yale, 85-74, in the last meeting between these two teams on Feb. 4, 1980.
- North Carolina is 6-0 in its six all-time, head-to-head matchups against Yale.
- Yale is 9-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of North Carolina's last five games.
- Yale defeated Clemson, 54-45, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Dec. 22.
- North Carolina defeated UCLA, 74-64, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Dec. 21.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.