White Sox vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 10
Sunday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Chicago White Sox and the Detroit Tigers.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
White Sox vs Tigers Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (40-43) vs. Detroit Tigers (36-48)
- Date: Sunday, July 10, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-198) | DET: (+166)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+105) | DET: +1.5 (-126)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
White Sox vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The White Sox will give the ball to Michael Kopech (2-6) versus the Tigers and Drew Hutchison (1-4).
White Sox vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (58.5%)
White Sox vs Tigers Moneyline
- Chicago is a -198 favorite on the moneyline, while Detroit is a +166 underdog on the road.
White Sox vs Tigers Spread
- The White Sox are hosting the Tigers and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The White Sox are +105 to cover the runline, with the Tigers being -126.
White Sox vs Tigers Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9 has been set for White Sox-Tigers on July 10, with the over at +100 and the under at -122.
White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The White Sox have won in 24, or 55.8%, of the 43 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Chicago has won three of five games when listed as at least -190 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago and their opponents have hit the over in 36 of their 79 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Tigers have won 35.7% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (20-36).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +160 or longer, Detroit has a 6-16 record (winning only 27.3% of its games).
- Detroit has played in 74 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-45-2).