White Sox vs Tigers Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
White Sox vs Tigers Game Info
Chicago White Sox (7-10, 4-4 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (8-9, 4-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 18, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
White Sox vs Tigers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (+100) | DET: (-114)
Spread: CHW: +1.5 (-200) | DET: -1.5 (+170)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHW: 42% | DET: 58%
Starting Pitcher: CHW: Ivan Nova (0-2, 5.28 ERA) | DET: Tyson Ross (1-2, 3.50 ERA)
White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats
- Detroit is 5-3 against the spread (ATS) in home games this season.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Detroit's 17 games this season.
- The total has hit the under in Chicago's last five games.
- Chicago is 3-5 ATS in division games this season.
White Sox vs Tigers Prop Bet
All White Sox-Tigers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs Scored (-120) – The White Sox and Tigers haven't accounted for much scoring in the first inning this season. Chicago and Detroit are both scoring at least one first-inning run in just 17.65 percent of their games so far this year. On the other hand, Detroit has allowed an opponent to score in 29.41 percent of its first innings this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.