White Sox vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 29
The MLB slate on Sunday includes the Chicago White Sox facing the Chicago Cubs.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
White Sox vs Cubs Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (22-23) vs. Chicago Cubs (19-26)
- Date: Sunday, May 29, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-164) | CHC: (+138)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+128) | CHC: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-128) | Under: (+104)
White Sox vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The Chicago White Sox will give the start to Dylan Cease (4-2, 4.71 ERA) looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Cubs will counter with Marcus Stroman (2-4, 4.71).
White Sox vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (59.6%)
White Sox vs Cubs Moneyline
- The White Sox vs Cubs moneyline has the White Sox as a -164 favorite, while the Cubs are a +138 underdog on the road.
White Sox vs Cubs Spread
- The White Sox are 1.5-run favorites on the runline against the Cubs. The White Sox are +128 to cover, while the Cubs are -154 to cover.
White Sox vs Cubs Over/Under
- The White Sox-Cubs contest on May 29 has been given an over/under of 7 runs. The over is set at -128 and the under at +104.
White Sox vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been chosen as favorites in 26 games this year and have walked away with the win 16 times (61.5%) in those games.
- This season, the White Sox have come away with a win two times in four chances when named as a favorite of at least -168 or better on the moneyline.
- The White Sox and their opponents have hit the over in 14 of their 41 games with a total this season.
- The Cubs have won 43.3% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (13-17).
- The Cubs have a record of 3-6 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +142 or longer (33.3%).
- The Cubs have played in 45 games with an over/under set, and have combined with their opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-21-4).