West Virginia vs Baylor Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Jan. 31 College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
West Virginia vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
West Virginia Mountaineers (13-7, 2-5 Big 12) vs. No. 4 Baylor Bears (18-3, 6-2 Big 12)
Date: Monday, January 31, 2022
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Ferrell Center — Waco, TX
West Virginia vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (+860) | BAY: (-1700)
Spread: WVU: +14 (-102) | BAY: -14 (-120)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WVU: (+13000) | BAY: (+1300)
West Virginia vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Baylor Bears win (89.5%)
West Virginia vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor is 13-8 straight up in 21 all-time head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- Baylor defeated West Virginia, 77-68, in their most recent meeting on Jan. 18, 2022.
- West Virginia is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in each of West Virginia's last five games.
- Baylor is 18-2 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Baylor's last seven games against West Virginia.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.