West Ham vs Leeds Prediction, Odds, Lines, Spread, Stream & How to Watch FA Cup Round 3 Match on FanDuel
West Ham vs Leeds Match Info
2021-22 FA Cup Round 3 Match
West Ham vs. Leeds
Date: Sunday, January 9, 2022
Start Time: 9 a.m. EST
Venue: London Stadium — London, England
West Ham vs Leeds Spread & Odds
All FA Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WHU: (-135) | LEE: (+330) | DRAW: (+250)
Spread: WHU: -1 (+220) | LEE: +1 (-105)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-132) | Under: (-108)
Team to Score the First Goal: WHU: (-185) | LEE: (+160) I NO GOALS: (+1200)
West Ham vs Leeds Prediction & Pick
FanDuel Sportsbook is listing West Ham as having -135 moneyline odds to defeat Leeds, which is an implied win probability of 57.5%.
West Ham vs Leeds Betting Trends & Stats
- West Ham has won the FA Cup three times in five previous appearances.
- Leeds has won the FA Cup once in four previous appearances.
- West Ham is 2-0-3 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Leeds is 1-1-3 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- West Ham is 3-2-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Leeds.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.