Washington State vs USC Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 15 Game
WSU vs USC Game Info
College Football Week 15
Washington State Cougars (1-1, 1-1 PAC 12) vs. No. 18 USC Trojans (3-0, 3-0 PAC 12)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 6, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum — Los Angeles, CA
WSU vs USC Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSU: (+410) | USC: (-590)
Spread: WSU: +14.5 (-118) | USC: -14.5 (-104)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WSU: (98%) | USC: (2%)
WSU vs USC Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Washington State (17.3%) | USC (82.7%)
Washington State vs USC Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- USC defeated Washington State, 39-36, in the most recent meeting between these two on Sept. 21, 2018.
- USC is 3-2 against Washington State in the last five head-to-head matchups.
- USC is 59-10-4 in the 73 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Washington State.
- Washington State defeated then-No. 11 Oregon, 43-29, at home in its most recent game in Week 11.
- USC defeated Utah, 33-17, on the road in its most recent game in Week 12.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!