Washington State vs Oregon Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Washington State Cougars (5-4, 4-2 Pac-12) vs. No. 3 Oregon Ducks (8-1, 5-1 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Autzen Stadium – Eugene, OR
Washington State vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSU: (+410) | ORE: (-590)
Spread: WSU: +13.5 (-110) | ORE: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Washington State vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oregon wins (88.2%)
Washington State vs Oregon Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oregon is 51-42-7 straight up in 100 all-time head-to-head matchups against Washington State.
- Oregon defeated Washington State, 43-29, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- Washington State is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Washington State's last seven games.
- Oregon is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against a Pac-12 opponent.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Oregon's last 18 games against Washington State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.