Washington State vs Cal Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 9 Pac-12 Tournament
By Duel Staff
The Washington State Cougars are among the college basketball squads playing on Wednesday, versus the California Golden Bears.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Washington State vs Cal Point Spread
Cal is the underdog by 8 points against Washington State. Cal is -110 to cover the spread, and Washington State is -110.
Washington State vs Cal Over/Under
The Washington State-Cal game on March 9 has been given an over/under of 125 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Washington State vs Cal Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Washington State vs. Cal reveal Washington State as the favorite (-365) and Cal as the underdog (+285).
Washington State vs Cal Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Washington State win (81.7%)
Washington State vs Cal Betting Trends
- Washington State has covered the spread 13 times in 31 games.
- As 8-point favorites or more, the Cougars are 3-8 against the spread.
- Washington State has played 31 games this year, and 13 of them have gone over the total.
- Cal has 18 wins in 31 games against the spread this season.
- The Golden Bears' ATS record as 8-point underdogs or more is 6-3.
- This season, 16 of Cal's 31 games have gone over the point total.
Washington State vs Cal Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Washington State: (-365) | Cal: (+285)
- Spread: Washington State: -8 (-110) | Cal: +8 (-110)
- Total: 125 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)