Virginia Tech vs Boston College Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week
By David Hayes
Virginia Tech vs Boston College Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Virginia Tech Hokies (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Boston College Eagles (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Start Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Alumni Stadium – Chestnut Hill, MA
Coverage: ACC Network
Virginia Tech vs Boston College Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VT: (-195) | BC: (+165)
Spread: VT: -4.5 (-115) | BC: +4.5 (-105)
Total: 58 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: VT: 58% | BC: 42%
Virginia Tech vs Boston College Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Boston College defeated Virginia Tech, 31-21, on the road in Blacksburg, Virginia, in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Nov. 3, 2018.
- Boston College is 1-4 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Virginia Tech.
- Virginia Tech is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
- Virginia Tech finished the 2018 season with a 6-7 record.
- Boston College finished the 2018 season with a 7-5 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.