Vikings vs Saints NFC Wild Card Game Info
2020 NFC Wild Card Game
Minnesota Vikings (10-6, 4-4 Away) vs. New Orleans Saints (13-3, 6-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 5, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome – New Orleans, LA
Vikings vs Saints Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (+330) | NO: (-400)
Spread: MIN: +7.5 (-110) | NO: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIN: (21%) | NO: (79%)
Odds to Win NFC Championship: MIN (+1900) | NO: (+260)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: MIN: (+4000) | NO: (+600)
Vikings vs Saints Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against New Orleans.
- The total has hit the over in each of Minnesota's last five road games.
- New Orleans is 4-1 ATS in its last five games this season.
- The total has hit the over in five of New Orleans' last seven games.
Vikings vs Saints Stats
- Minnesota is averaging 25.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is surrendering 18.9 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is averaging 28.6 PPG this season (T-No. 3 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 21.3 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Minnesota lost to the Chicago Bears, 21-19, at home in Week 17.
- New Orleans defeated the Carolina Panthers, 42-10, on the road in Week 17.
Vikings vs Saints Prop Bet
All Vikings-Saints odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Saints) Total Points: Over 28 (-114) – The Saints have been one of the most explosive offensive teams in the league this year, and no one has scored more points than New Orleans over the last three weeks. The Saints are averaging 38.0 PPG in their last three contests, and New Orleans has topped the 28-point mark in four straight games and in six of their last seven to end the season. While Minnesota brings a much more competitive scoring defense than average (18.9 PPG, T-No. 5 in the NFL), the Saints' offense has averaged 41.0 PPG against the two top-10 scoring defenses they've faced this season, hanging 36 points on the Bears (18.6 PPG, No. 4 in the NFL) in Week 7 and 46 points on the San Francisco 49ers (19.4 PPG, No. 8 in the NFL) in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.