Vikings vs Bengals Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for NFL Week 1 Game
By Larry Rupp
Vikings vs Bengals Week 1 Game Info
NFL Week 1 Game
Minnesota Vikings (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sep. 12, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Paul Brown Stadium — Cincinnati, OH
Vikings vs Bengals Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-180) | CIN: (+152)
Spread: MIN: -3.5 (-110) | CIN: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIN: (N/A) | CIN: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: MIN: (+4000) | CIN: (+10000)
Vikings vs Bengals Expert Prediction & Pick
All Vikings-Bengals expert predictions and picks will be updated when available.
Vikings vs Bengals Betting Trends
- Minnesota went 6-10 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The total hit the over in 11 of Minnesota's 16 games last season.
- Cincinnati went 9-7 ATS last season.
- The total hit the over in seven of Cincinnati's 16 games last season.
Vikings vs Bengals Stats
- Minnesota averaged 26.9 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Minnesota surrendered 29.7 PPG last season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati averaged 19.4 PPG last season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati surrendered 26.5 PPG last season (No. 21 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.