Vicente Luque vs Niko Price Odds, Fight Info, Stream, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for UFC 249
By Zach Brunner
Luque vs Price Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 249 Welterweight Bout — Early Prelims
Vicente "The Silent Assassin" Luque (17-7-1, 9 KOs) vs. Niko "The Hybrid" Price (14-3-0, 10 KOs)
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the final fight of the early prelims card, which begins at 6:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
Luque vs Price Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 249 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Vicente Luque: (-290)
- Niko Price: (+230)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Luque by KO/TKO: (+170)
- Luque by Points : (+500)
- Luque by Submission: (+280)
- Price by KO/TKO: (+450)
- Price by Points : (+900)
- Price by Submission: (+1100)
Luque vs Price Betting Trends & Stats
- Luque lost to Stephen Thompson, by decision, in his most recent fight on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Price defeated James Vick, by knockout, in his most recent fight on Oct. 12, 2019.
- Luque lands an average of 5.18 significant strikes per minute with a 53 percent accuracy rate.
- Luque absorbs an average of 5.34 significant strikes per minute with a 51 percent defense rate.
- Price lands an average of 3.06 significant strikes per minute with a 34 percent accuracy rate.
- Price absorbs an average of 4.46 significant strikes per minute with a 51 percent defense rate.
Get $20 FREE when you sign up for FanDuel Racing, plus we’ll match your first deposit in site credit up to $50!