Vanderbilt vs Colorado State Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Vanderbilt Commodores (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Colorado State Rams (0-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Canvas Stadium – Fort Collins, CO
Vanderbilt vs Colorado State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VANDY: (+225) | COLST: (-290)
Spread: VANDY: +6.5 (-102) | COLST: -6.5 (-120)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VANDY: (N/A) | COLST: (N/A)
Vanderbilt vs Colorado State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Vanderbilt: (14.8%) | Colorado State: (85.2%)
Vanderbilt vs Colorado State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time head-to-head matchup between Vanderbilt and Colorado State.
- Vanderbilt is 0-8 straight up in its last eight away games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Vanderbilt's last 19 games.
- Colorado State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Colorado State's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.