UTEP vs Fresno State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction (College Football New Mexico Bowl)
Saturday's slate of NCAA college football games includes the New Mexico Bowl showdown between the UTEP Miners and Fresno State Bulldogs.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
UTEP vs Fresno State Point Spread
The Bulldogs are 11.5-point favorites against the Miners. Fresno State is -110 to cover the spread, while UTEP is -110 to cover as the 11.5-point underdog.
UTEP vs Fresno State Over/Under
The over/under for the UTEP vs Fresno State New Mexico Bowl college football matchup is set at 51.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
UTEP vs Fresno State Moneyline
The Miners vs Bulldogs moneyline has Fresno State as a -480 favorite, while UTEP is the +350 underdog.
UTEP vs Fresno State Betting Trends
- Fresno State is 8-3-1 straight up in 12 all-time head-to-head matchups against UTEP.
- UTEP defeated Fresno State, 24-21, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 9, 2004.
- UTEP is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Fresno State.
- The total has hit the over in four of UTEP's last five games.
- Fresno State is 8-4 ATS in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Fresno State's last seven games.
UTEP vs Fresno State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Fresno State wins (92.3%)
UTEP vs Fresno State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTEP: (+350) | FRES: (-480)
Spread: UTEP: +11.5 (-110) | FRES: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.