USC vs Notre Dame Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 7
USC Trojans (3-2, 0-2 Away) vs. No. 9 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (4-1, 3-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Notre Dame Stadium – Notre Dame, IN
USC vs Notre Dame Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: USC: (+320) | ND: (-420)
Spread: USC: +11.5 (-110) | ND: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: USC: 33% | ND: 67%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: USC: (+25000) | ND: (+10000)
USC vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame defeated USC, 24-17, in the most recent meeting, on the road, on November 24, 2018.
- Notre Dame is 3-2 against USC in the last five head-to-head matchups.
- Notre Dame is 6-4 against USC in the last 10 head-to-head matchups.
- USC is 47-39-3 all-time in head-to-head matchups against independent opponents.
- Notre Dame is 91-54-6 in all-time, head-to-head matchups against Pac-12 opponents.
- USC lost to then-No. 17 Washington, 28-14, on the road in Week 4.
- Notre Dame defeated Bowling Green, 52-0, at home in Week 6.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.